The tour format "Skandinavia Edition (Sweden/Norway)" for fathers and sons with wild heroes looks like this: In the forefront of the tour there will be a voluntary preliminary meeting for everyone to get to know each other. The appointment will be arranged by SW. If you have questions please send us an email to email@example.com! Click here to look at the photos from the last tours!
Basic data for the journey
1. Day: Driving to Travemünde with private cars (on the way we can pick up participants) and crossing by trucker ferry (at night) to Malmö (with optional trucker buffet, jacuzzi, whirlpool, sauna, bar etc.)
8. Day: Driving from Sanfjället National Parc in the Fulufjället National Parc; shopping on the way and visiting the Tourist Center Fulufjället or hiking to the Njupeskär, the highest waterfall of sweden (> 90 m). Staying overnight in tents or in a cottage.
9. Day: Departure to a Two-day-hike in the Fulufjället National Parc. Staying overnight in a cottage or a tent.
10. Day: Initiation hike with field tasks, meeting point at the fire camp, acknowledgement of the sons by the fathers and wild heroes.
11. Day: Driving back to Bosjön
2. Day: Driving from Malmö to the Vänern lake with stopover in Falkenberg with option for salmon fishing, stay overnight directly at the Vänern lake. 3. Day: Driving from Vänern to Värmland (Bosjön) into wolf country! Staying overnight either in a holiday flat, on the grass in front of the cottage or directly at the lake side (ca. 1 km from the cottage). 4. Day: Relaxation day in Bosjön at the lake
5. Day: Driving from Bosjön to the Sanfjället National Parc into bear country! 6. Day: Day hike in Sanfjället National Parc with the option to climb the summit (ca. 700 altitude difference); 7. Day: Relaxation day in Sanfjället National Parc, tenting
12. Day: Relaxation day in Bosjön at the lake
13. Day: Driving back from Bosjön to Malmö and crossing by ferry (at night) to Travemünde